[Sca-cooks] 14th century food items?

Ted Eisenstein Alban at socket.net
Mon Jul 23 07:30:15 PDT 2001

>Why not start the great filing cabinet of
>coronation information, but concentrate on one particular coronation
>culture at a time? This might turn out to be Tudor coronations,
>Plantaginet coronations, Merovingian coronations, &c.

I am doing that already, sort of. Each of the ceremonies I'm inputting
already has its own file (First Recension of English coronation, "Recension.1";
Ratold's Ordo for the French coronation, "ratold.ordo"; and you should see
the file set for Richard III's coronation. . . ) - but the thing is, coronation
ceremonies, the masses, intertwined somewhat between France, England,
Germany, and the Empire that when you study one country's, you wind
up having to study them all. . .

Alban