[Sca-cooks] It's done. It's finally done.

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 23 22:07:47 PDT 2001

----- Original Message -----

From: Vincent
Cuenca

At long last, it's all done.

My full translation of Ruperto de Nola's 1529 "Libro de Cozina" is
finished.

The text has been edited and proofed, paginated, compiled and
photocopied.

The artwork is in.

I am officially ready to take orders!

Congratulations!  This is an accomplishment to be proud of.

(Ladies and gentlemen of the list, please note the word "full" in
Vincente's message.  He has translated the entire book, not just the
recipes.  This includes the chapters on duties of household officers,
instructions on setting the table, hand-washing, serving food and drink,
etc.  The whole shebang.)

Vincente, I will be contacting you about getting a copy for myself.

Brighid ni Chiarain

--- Robin Carroll-Mann

--- rcmann4 at earthlink.net

.