[Sca-cooks] It's done. It's finally done.

Kirrily Robert skud at infotrope.net
Mon Jul 23 23:56:04 PDT 2001

In lists.sca.sca-cooks, you wrote:
>(Ladies and gentlemen of the list, please note the word "full" in
>Vincente's message.  He has translated the entire book, not just the
>recipes.  This includes the chapters on duties of household officers,
>instructions on setting the table, hand-washing, serving food and drink,
>etc.  The whole shebang.)

Well, in that case, count me in!  I'm focussing on English cookery books
at the moment, but I'm a sucker for household management texts of all
kinds.

Will you be at Pennsic?  Or is this a mail order thing?

Yours,

Katherine

--
Lady Katherine Robillard  (mka Kirrily "Skud" Robert)
katherine at infotrope.net  http://infotrope.net/sca/