[Sca-cooks] Kitchens

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 24 10:51:20 PDT 2001

Kiri,

Are there no local companies that make and sell ice in
your area?  Most companies that sell regular ice also
sell dry ice. If you can't find one in your yellow
pages, then go to the various stores that sell bags of
ice and look at the bags and see who makes the ice.
They usually have the companies name and city listed
and sometimes even the address and phone number.
There should be something close to you.

Huette

--- Elaine Koogler <ekoogler at chesapeake.net> wrote:
> We'd love to, but don't live anywhere near anywhere
> that has the stuff...so
> we're kind of stuck with what we do...and it has
> always worked fairly well.
> If you know of a place either near here (Prince
> Frederick, MD) or near Pennsic
> that sells dry ice, please let us know!
>
> Kiri
>
> Olwen the Odd wrote:
>

> > >Yeah, we're freezing anything and everything we
> can...then storing the
> of ice. >
> > >Kiri
> > >

> > Doesn't anyone else use dry ice?  It keeps the
> frozens frozen and doesn't
> > melt away as fast.
> >
> > Olwen

=====