[Sca-cooks] re: Lemon Syrup

margali margali at 99main.com
Tue Jul 24 17:07:35 PDT 2001

Very true, But I adore finding stuff I can eat that I don't have
to schlep for however far from my home in a cooler. Then I have
to worry about where to keep my cooler, and if somebody is going
to do something to the food in my cooler [I can remember a
camping event where some rather small child was running around
helping themselves from everybodies coolers.]

Besides, I still get grumpy to pay for something i can't use. I
have seen dayboards where all I could eat was generic crap cheese
and hard boiled eggs. All I could drink was plain heavily
chlorinated water. Yummy.
margali
~~~~~
The Quote Starts Here: