[Sca-cooks] RE: Dry Ice

Steve s.mont at verizon.net
Tue Jul 24 21:13:40 PDT 2001

--
Then there is the highly unorthodox but extremely cold solution of mixing
water with liquid oxygen or liquid nitrogen.  This makes an ice so cold
that in a standard cooler just duct taped closed (yes duct tape again) it
stayed frozen for over a week in the Philippines on a dive trip.

Yes I realize that liquid oxygen or liquid nitrogen may be hard to get but
it could be useful for people going on extended trips.  And no carbonation.  :)

Æduin

--

---