[Sca-cooks] Melbourne contact?

Craig Jones. craig.jones at airservices.gov.au
Tue Jul 24 22:33:40 PDT 2001

Eleanor,

I'm from Politarchopolis (800Km to the north, the next barony up) but I have
contact details for the Stormhold Cooks Guild and the baroness.

Also, Rawlen (Kylie Walker) is on this list and from Stormhold and might also
help if she's currently reading her email.

Contact me on drake at sca.org.au & craig.jones at airservices.gov.au (use both to be
sure to get me somewhere as I'm about to head off to my accountant then home)
and I'll get you some contact details.

Cheers,

Drake.