[Sca-cooks] re: Lemon Syrup

ruadh ruadh at home.com
Wed Jul 25 09:55:34 PDT 2001

hi protein and very low Carb I use for a fibromyalgia diet [ Salicylate
allergy] that also tries to control a hypoglycaemic aspect too. as for
All_Wheat allergy try 'celi-ack' [ yes, Bad spelling]. As a teenager I
babysat a 3 yr-o cousin with the problem. I had a list of various names for
wheat, and another list of "hidden wheat" products.  rice was the only grain
allowed for him.  Most grains/seeds are out for me. Lots of stuff on feast
are a problem food. I taste many things. Eat the meat the Veggie folks
don't.
Mint will send me for a loop fast; so I avoid the drinks and just enjoy the
aroma and collect the cute little bottles I see it in....