[Sca-cooks] cheese color

chirhart_1 chirhart_1 at netzero.net
Wed Jul 25 10:18:43 PDT 2001

Ahh its what you get when you do not specify that I was talking of the
annatto being the coloring agent for modern cheeses.And was not saying that
the achiote was the way they colored the cheese,but that it could.  The
wolves are on the prowl.   Not in defense but for clarification.
Chirhart  ( new kid on the list)    PS who was talking of transparent cheese