[Sca-cooks] Splenda

Wed Jul 25 13:20:36 PDT 2001

Dextrose and maltodextrose for Splenda and Equal.  The Sweet and Low web
site doesn't provide any information about the additional carbohydrates in
their product other than they are there.

Lactose seems to be the common carbohydrate in pill type artificial
sweetners.

All artificial sweetners have some kind of carbohydrate to provide bulk.

Bear