[Sca-cooks] Pastry decoration - a question

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 26 09:40:54 PDT 2001

> I have planned on making the bunnies in a sitting; tales close to body; ears
> down style - burned ears not being too appealing to the masses :-), however
> as there are about 12 of the little darlings, I may get creative towards the
> end....  So baking paper around the pointy bits for most of the cooking
> process and removed when??

About 1/2 hour from finish, you don't want pallid pointy bits either.

> Ah well..... at least my Legions of Bunnies will be forever seared into
> their minds <evil laughter>.  Pity that I've been forbidden to brand WB into
> their tales..... :-p

Oh pooh, it's practically heraldry, being on that shield shape and all.   You
inspire the mental image of a Bugs Bunny cartoon, I forget the title, a
nightmare sequence where Elmer Fudd is tormented by Bugs Bunny creating a myriad
of little bunnies using a button calculator -- "Look, I'm Multiplyin'!"

Another viewer ruined for classical music forever, kill the wabbit, kill the
wabbit...
Selene