[Sca-cooks] Pastry decoration - a question

Susan Laing gleep001 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 25 17:50:51 PDT 2001

To Master A, Jennifer,  Brangwayna Morgan, Prydwen & Selene

Thank you for your suggestions and advice!

I have planned on making the bunnies in a sitting; tales close to body; ears
down style - burned ears not being too appealing to the masses :-), however
as there are about 12 of the little darlings, I may get creative towards the
end....  So baking paper around the pointy bits for most of the cooking
process and removed when??

I haven't yet found out if the Head Cook intends the pastry to be edible or
Salt-dough - so while *I* like the idea of precooking the meat and just
serving it in the bunny case; I have the feeling that they want it to be
exact to whatever source they're found.  Hopefully someone on the crew will
have pre-run this dish and will know the timing of it all.....

Since I'm just donating my daytime to the kitchen (Sort of a "Glad to hear
your groups elevated - mind if I help out" gift) I haven't had any input on
what/why & how dishes are being served; but going with the jobs appointed.

Ah well..... at least my Legions of Bunnies will be forever seared into
their minds <evil laughter>.  Pity that I've been forbidden to brand WB into
their tales..... :-p

Mari
(possibly needing some Coke & Sugar & directions on where to find the Rock
again)