[Sca-cooks] Pastry decoration - a question

Susan Laing gleep001 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 26 17:59:33 PDT 2001

>Oh pooh, it's practically heraldry, being on that shield shape and >all.
>You inspire the mental image of a Bugs Bunny cartoon, I forget >the title,
>a nightmare sequence where Elmer Fudd is tormented by Bugs >Bunny creating
>a myriad of little bunnies using a button calculator >-- "Look, I'm
>Multiplyin'!"

LOL!  I'm sure those that know me would prefer that no Multiplyin occured
:-p

>Another viewer ruined for classical music forever, kill the wabbit, >kill
>the wabbit...
>Selene

Well yes... I *was* planning on humming this one quietly in the kitchen
corner :-)

"And how shall you kill the Wabbit?"
"With my spear and Magic HELMET!"....

(ain't it a shame that I've seen this cartoon recently :-p)

Oh well - If I'm bright, I'll remember to pick up a disposable camera today
and have some piccies taken of my Rabbitty hordes :-p

Mari
<obligitory food comment - "Peter picked a peck of Pickles">