[Sca-cooks] re: Lemon Syrup

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Fri Jul 27 05:35:10 PDT 2001

In a message dated 7/26/2001 12:42:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
selene at earthlink.net writes:

> ;  I've encountered nigella seeds in real Armenian-type string
> cheese, a substance almost but not completely unlike the common String
> Cheese you
> find in American supermarkets.  Nigella seeds lend the cheese a nice
> flavor;

Ah, yes.  Proper Armenian string cheese.  A substance to which I have
directly addicted 2 SCAdians, and indirectly a number more....Oddly enough, I
haven't had any myself for a while.  Must remedy that - after my paycheck
comes...

Brangwayna Morgan