[Sca-cooks] Re: Period Ices/Sorbets/Cold Treats?

Tue Jul 31 10:22:40 PDT 2001

True enough, but I don't remember "Studies in Ancient Technology" coming up
in the conversation, which, although outdated, is a multi-volume academic
work and should have a number of notes and references to archeological
papers and possibly primary references.

Bear