[Sca-cooks] Mint Jelly?

Druighad at aol.com Druighad at aol.com
Tue Jul 31 10:47:19 PDT 2001

In a message dated 7/30/01 12:57:30 PM Central Daylight Time,
ruthf at uidaho.edu writes:

<< That's generally the way mint's gown the world over,
 as far as I can tell . . . The back water faucet at my folks'
 place is almost totally hidden in a jungle of spearmint, peppermint,
 and balm that all thrive on the spilled drips.  And I've yet to
 see mint that isn't "rampant" if it's happy.  :) >>

Mint and also sage. I have a patch (well actually my front yard) that needs
to be pulled every year to keep from overrunning the house!
So, I think, most herbs will take over if they are happily watered.

Finnebhir