[Sca-cooks] Online dried cherries

Bethra Spicewell christina_elisabeth at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 1 07:10:50 PDT 2001

Greetings

 My favorite source for dried cherries is online, at the Northern
Delights company.

<http://www.driedcherries.com/chorder.htm>

They are based out of Florida, but the product is from Michigan, IIRC.
They also have dried cranberries, but I haven't tried those yet. They
do have some added sweetener, though. I think the corn syrup is partly
what keeps them soft. They're wonderful as a snack - which is why
they're in an unmarked opaque container in the fridge. ;-)

Bethra

* Christina Elisabeth de la Griffon Riant
Barony of Stonemarche  EK *