[Sca-cooks] Good on pork...

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 4 13:17:33 PDT 2001

>For that matter, Sauce piquant, ostensibly for
>bunnies, from Du fait de cuisine, is really quite
>tasty on pork. Better on bunny, but good on pork.
>
>Margaret FitzWilliam

While cooking the Ph.D buffet for a friend (Master
Robin of Gilwell) a couple of weeks ago I was
thinking of fun stuff to do with 10 lbs of pork loin.
Inspiration suddenly hit me and I drilled holes in
the loin and filled them with some pesto I had in
the 'fridge.

The end result was wonderful. The loin was moist and
had the pesto flavor all through the meat. It's most
likely not period but for non-period meals I highly
recommend it.

Gunthar