[Sca-cooks] SCA Interkingdom Comparisons - Weather

Anne du Bosc mordonna22 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 4 17:53:16 PDT 2001

Anyone want to try arguing weather with me?  I'm
in Sunny Atenveldt.  Today's high was 110 degrees
F. (Is that 43 degrees C?  Lessee, is that
formula C=5/9(F-32) or F=9(C/5)+32 or .......)

Margarite and Maire were discussing the weather:
>>You're welcome to come up to my part of
Artemisia....I woke up this a.m.
to several inches of snow, and I'm only about
3000 ft. above sea level.
Actually, it's snowing now.  *sigh*  You'd think
the weather would
realize that midsummer's only 3 weeks away. ;-P
--Maire (grumbling herself--the trees are losing
huge #s of limbs, so
who knows if we'll have cherries at all this year

[local season is
July/early Aug.])<<

Now why can't we split the difference? It hit 90
here in Northern Ansteorra
yesterday and is expected to go higher today and
was even warmer out in the
panhandle of Texas. We rarely have locally grown
cherries here, it just gets
too hot. Margarite

=====
Anne du Bosc
known as Mordonna the Cook
Apprentice to Mistress Ealasaid nic Suibhne
Pevensey Hall
Barony of Atenveldt
Kingdom of Atenveldt