[Sca-cooks] Icky beer

Nikki McGeary draculachanter at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 5 08:28:36 PDT 2001

Years ago, just before a half-SCA, half-fandom party,
my roommate asked a friend, who was making a booze
run, to pick up an American beer.  The friend took the
request literally, and brought back American Beer.
Red, white and blue cans filled with the vilest
substance known to beer-drinkers.  For years, at every
party we trotted out the foul brew and someone brave
always tried one.  We now have one can left, after 10
years, that sits in a place of honor at every party we
throw.  :)

Now, to a more related topic...
Someday I hope to cook an all-vegetarian feast, and I
want to document the occasion, if possible.  I was
thinking along the lines of a no-meat-on-Friday or
Lenten theme.  Any suggestions are gratefully
accepted!

Thank you!

Lady Heloise

=====