[Sca-cooks] Dish for Angels

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 5 09:21:29 PDT 2001

Hi all.  I just wanted to report in on my excuse for not making any versions
of the Dish for Angels.  I was on my way home with ingredients when someone
stupid hit my car last Saturday.  My neck is killing me and I just can't
bring myself to get into the "cooking place" which for me is a happy place.
We are going to have a cooks guild meeting this Saturday so I may try it
then.  I didn't get to the Middle Eastern market yet either so I only have
the riccotta and parmisan and cows milk to try it with.  If I feel better
later this week I shall go across town to the M E market to get goat and
sheep products to try it with as well.

One question.  I know it was discussed here before.  Azumber?

Olwen