[Sca-cooks] Po'boys

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 6 12:49:39 PDT 2001

Damn your eyes, Adamantius!

I had planned on having my usual apple for
lunch but this time supplemented with a
nice peach yogurt. By nooOOOoooo! You hadda
talk about oyster po'boys! And that made me
WANT an oyster po'boy. So I went to a little
fish restaurant down the street and had an
oyster po'boy and bowl of shrimp tortilla
soup. Now I'm full and sleepy at work. It's
all your fault!

BTW, I've decided the best topping for an
oyster po'boy should be either a nice mayo
or aioli sauce. Anything else overpowers the
delicate flavor of the oyster. I'd also like
a little oyster liquor dribbled on the french
bread. They served it with lettuce and tomato.
Once the tomato was removed it was a very
servicable sandwich even though the remoulade
was a bit too strong.

Urp!

Gunthar