[Sca-cooks] German Feast

upsxdls_osu at ionet.net upsxdls_osu at ionet.net
Wed Jun 6 13:45:45 PDT 2001

All,
I don't know whether I'm happy, sad, or just scared, but I got the bid to do
the German Feast for Mooneschadowe Guardian, September 15, 2001. Our local
cooks guild will be meeting to redact the stuffed pork roast recipe (based on
the stuffed baby pig recipe we just talked about last week).

Anyway, I wanted to thank you all for the help and support you've given
me, 'specially those of you who encouraged me to check out the period sources
and redact, rather than fall back on Brats & Kraut cooked in beer.

Speaking of beer; Oxlade is brewing four different types of beer to be
available to those who are of age and would like to taste it. This will not be
mentioned in the feast information, someone told us it's not OK to advertise,
even in the Black Star.  So, you will see my next set of redactions next week,
and I'll try to keep you updated on how things are progressing.

Liadan