[Sca-cooks] meat products & the UK

Hrolf Douglasson Hrolf at btinternet.com
Wed Jun 6 14:17:32 PDT 2001

The foot and mouth still rages here so most sensable countries are banning
the import of our food stuffs. It is safe to eat but better safe than sorry.
At the moment most of our meat is imported anyway due top the crises. It
hasn't affected tourist areas much The odd farm in th Lake District is
closed but all the major aites are open so your folks should have a
wonderful time.
just dont ask for meat based souvaniers....no haggis. no black pudding and
no ulster fry!
Why not get some of the wonderful beer available, I heartily recommend
Traquire ale or skull splitter for the true hang over..
vara