[Sca-cooks] happy dance: viandier

Par Leijonhufvud parlei at algonet.se
Thu Jun 7 09:35:00 PDT 2001

Looking in a good used bookshop for some things, passing over the
cookbook section[1], and there was Scullys "The Viandier of Taillevent".
For some peculiar reason it stuck to my hand, so I just had to buy it.

Now I just need to be lucky with Chiquart, the Anglo-Norman, and...

/UlfR

[1] Nanna, jag hittade ett par bra böcker till dig, postar dem antingen
imorgon eller på lördag.[2]

[2] Adamantius: translated into latin this becomes "Nanna, bublae rustum
assae, solna tuberosa in modo Gallico fricta". See, I saved you work!

Par Leijonhufvud                                      parlei at algonet.se
McCthulhu's - More than 2 billion devoured