[Sca-cooks] happy dance: viandier

UlfR parlei-sc at algonet.se
Thu Jun 7 09:50:40 PDT 2001

There I was, poking around in a used bookstore[1], and suddenly a yellow
book jumped off the shelf and stuck to my hand. I had to buy it in order
to be able to leave. I do wonder what I will do with a copy of Scullys
"The Viandier of Taillevent"?  I guess I'll just have to read it.

/UlfR

[1] Nanna, jag hittade ett par bra böcker åt dig, jag postar dem
antingen imorgon eller på lördag.[2]

[2] Translated into latin for the benefit of Adamantius: "Nanna, da mihi
sis bubulae frustum assae, solana tuberosa in modo Gallico".

--
UlfR                                                 parlei-sc at algonet.se
Ne Horreas