[Sca-cooks] Potential Pennsic nectar/crack heresy...

Steven Weidner bigsteve at nycap.rr.com
Fri Jun 8 06:57:58 PDT 2001

So I went to visit my mother down in Woodstock, NY last night, and one of
the things we talked about was milk.  She'd found a local dairy with
wonderful milk, foil-capped glass bottles.  You even need to shake the
bottle to make sure the cream is distributed.  Okay, terribly nice.  Of
course, I say, it would be even better if they made chocolate milk out of
that stuff.

Then she tells me to hold on a second.  She fiddles about in the fridge for
a bit, reaches into the back, and pulls out a glass bottle of this place's
*chocolate* milk.  Couldn't be as good as Pennsic nectar/crack, now, could
it?  Of course not.

Even better.

For those of you in the Woodstock/Kingston area who might not be familiar
with the stuff (or have been justifiably quiet about such a find), I'll be
happy to share the info on the dairy when I remember to ask next time.  Of
course, it might be a better idea for me to keep it quiet, since that means
*I* have a source now.  Hmm.....

Wishing I had my own bottle now...

Steinn Karlsson