[Sca-cooks] SCA populace meetings

Mark.S Harris mark.s.harris at motorola.com
Mon Jun 11 09:52:00 PDT 2001

Andrea said:
> In a message dated 6/11/01 12:48:25 AM, stefan at texas.net writes:
> << Since I doubt Ostgardr has many pastures for grazing livestock on, I
> don't think that is what you are speaking of. "What, Mr. Officer, do
> you mean I can't graze my goat in Central Park", This is the Commons,
> right?" >>
>
> Actually, where I live in Ostgardr, one can graze cattle. My neighbors prefer
> chickens though. I graze cats.

Well, we have discussed recipes for all of these, although I've not
heard of many vegetarian cats. :-)

> Living in semi-rural Putnam County..... (1 hour north from Manhattan. The
> best of both worlds!!

What are the boundaries of Ostgardr then? I thught Ostgardr was
just Manhattan, that even the bouroughs (such as where Adamantius
lives) were a different group.

I'm surprised that within an hour of Manhatten there are the
usual suburbs, even more so a semi-rural area. I seem to remember that
it took us at least an hour to get into Manhattan from Newark.

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net