[Sca-cooks] Re: How long?

Susan Laing gleep001 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 12 17:40:59 PDT 2001

LOL! In a phone conversation with Mel last night I pointed out that she has
this "time-delay" response even when shopping with me.... and as Mother
always taught me to be polite & hold doors for the *Old & the Elderly*, I
never really thought about it... <grin - she is soooo gonna hurt me :-p>

But that's okay - she's promised to teach me "The One True Path" <possibly
NOT the Way of Mrs Marietta Cosmopile :-p>

Mari
(up to my ears in Feast bids & Inherited Newcomer Feasts)

>I got in trouble from some female colleagues here at work a couple of weeks
>back when they noticed that every time I was walking with any male
>colleague, the male would open a door for me.  EVERY TIME!

Apparently I stop a microsecond too early