[Sca-cooks] menu ideas?

Morgana Abbey morgana.abbey at juno.com
Thu Jun 14 16:22:07 PDT 2001

So, even as I write this, Olivia is putting together our bid for kingdom
Twelfth Night.  I get to be cook.  We want to do 16th century Venetian.
So far we know we can serve real Parma ham (thanx to that lovely
international border that I can walk across) and we're considering turbot
in aspic.  Risotto is de rigeur.  We're planning on about $6 per.  What
dishes would you consider?  --I'd also like to do the twice the
dishes/half the portions style as it gives more options all around.  Two
courses and dessert.

What say you?

Morgana LeCoeur