[Sca-cooks] a "little" pomegranate paste

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Tue Jun 19 00:14:34 PDT 2001

Well, here is another one of those unusual messages that I get almost on
daily basis courtesy of my Florilegium files.

I believe we have talked about pomegranates and pomegranate paste here
before. Well, here is your chance to get some pomegranate paste!
Unfortunately, I think 280 kg exceeds what most of us can easily
use. :-)

Stefan

Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net