[Sca-cooks] Re: what is your project

Vincent Cuenca bootkiller at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 19 17:34:26 PDT 2001

Completed: A full translation of the 1529 edition of Ruperto de Nola's
"Libro de Cozina".  Yes, Brighid and I have been working on the same book.
She did the recipe sections in her work; I did the whole dang thing.  It's
edited, proofread, paginated, collated, inspected, infected, detected,
neglected and see-lected.  Just waiting on some cover art, and it'll be
ready for sale.  I'll let everyone know when it's done.

Pending: A CA on carving and table service, based on Wynkyn de Worde, John
Russell, Enrique de Villena, and de Nola.

Translation from Catalan of the "Llibre de Totes Maneres de Confits", a 14th
century treatise on candymaking.  Just gotta teach myself medieval Catalan.
:-)

An article on applying de Nola's table service instructions to SCA feast
environments.

Preparing a feast for 150-200 people out of de Nola for an event in
February.

Sound like enough?

Vicente