[Sca-cooks] Veggie funnies

Nikki McGeary draculachanter at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 20 12:34:45 PDT 2001

"Sure they do. Ever heard of zucchini? Like the way
you can stick those
raw slices back together? Okra is just tiny zucchini
with some kinda
allergy, maybe a sinus problem.

Adamantius, who reserves the majority of his vegetable
spite for
eggplant and Lima beans"

I usually wait until the end of the day to read my
digests, but there have been so many posted today,
curiosity wore me down!

My lord Adamantius, I am laughing alone here in my
office at your okra comment!  I loathe that bit of
nature's mistake, too!  I agree with you on eggplant
-- who on earth decreed it as edible??  Limas, though,
I love with all my heart, fresh or cooked.  Ahh...

Anyone remember the Saturday Night Live commercial,
many eons ago, about "Okra Cola"?

Lady Heloise

=====
Be careful what you wish for...