[Sca-cooks] OT: Sir Kief

Jennifer Thompson JenniferT at ptb.com
Wed Jun 20 11:36:30 PDT 2001

> > Is this person the one-legged knight from Ansteorra?
> >
> > Alban

Nope, Kief (Sir Kief av Keirstead, of Ravensfort in Ansteorra) is not
paralyzed. He lost the lower part of one leg as the result of a motorcycle
accident some years ago. I've seen him use crutches, a single crutch, or a
modified sword, but not a wheelchair. Then again, I've not seen him in some
years, but I'd be surprised to find that he'd gone to a chair.

Lyelf (I've forgotten, but I think HL Lyelf Hrolfsson called Lyelf the Lame,
recently of Steppes) uses a chair and I've pushed him up and ridden down (on
the back) too many hills with him not to know the limitations of his shocks.
My congratulations to the Tuchuk who wrestles one around the field. And my
sympathies to his backside. 8-)