[Sca-cooks] Pickled Quail Eggs recipe

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Tue Jun 26 22:22:35 PDT 2001

Recently someone forwarded a message to this list from a gentle looking for
recipes for quail eggs. I was editing an article by Lady Bonne de Traquair
about an Irish Viking feast that she did and it had the following recipe
for quail eggs. I thought some of you and the orignal requester might be
interested. While this particular recipe uses canned quail eggs, I imagine
they could be done with fresh quail eggs as well. Are the ones in the
cans hard-boiled or raw?

The complete article should be in the FEAST section of the Florilegium
within a week or so as Irish-Vik-fst-art.

Stefan

Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net