[Sca-cooks] early CB projects

Cindy M. Renfrow cindy at thousandeggs.com
Fri Jun 29 14:01:52 PDT 2001

Hi!  I've compiled a list, based on your responses to my "what's your
project" question, that includes the names & projects of those working on
transcribing, and/or translating, and/or webbing old cookery books.  See
http://members.aol.com/renfrowcm/msproj.html

The purpose of the list is to keep track of who is doing which manuscript.
This may aid other scholars who may be searching for information,
translation assistance, or deciding on their next project. It should also
help avoid duplication of effort.

Please have a look at the list. If you find your project listed there,
please let me know if you'd like me to include your email address, so that
people can contact you regarding your project.  Also, IMO, using your real
name lends credibility to your efforts. Several of the listings could also
use full bibliographic info; I'd appreciate it if you'd send me the full
info for your project.

If you don't find your project there, please email me with the details so I
can include it in the list.

Thanks!

Cindy