[Sca-cooks] Re: Now : Grits ,,, WAS: chicken & cherries

upsxdls_osu at us.inter.net upsxdls_osu at us.inter.net
Fri Jun 1 06:32:49 PDT 2001

He, he. My son used to do that!

Squeeky clean, heat more water on the stove, you don't need gloves to wash
dishes, four kinds of hand cream for afterward, here's the dish cloth, here's
the dish soap, and if you're not careful, you'll be washing dishes every night
for the rest of the week, and I guarantee I'll scorch rice on the bottom of the
pan at least twice, and I'll pull the science projects out of the refrigerator,
no, you can't throw the Tupperware away, I don't care how gross it is, quit
breathing if you have to, yes, you have to scrub the pots and pans, don't forget
to wash the drinking glasses first, I don't care if you broke it, breaking
dishes doesn't get you out of the chore, do you want to sleep with the dirty
dishes? Yellow grits with sausage, and if you're a good boy, you'll get a
special reward!

Liadan