[Sca-cooks] Re: Now : Grits ,,, WAS: chicken & cherries

ruadh ruadh at home.com
Fri Jun 1 07:42:56 PDT 2001

Yes ma'am. I'll have my [wet] white grits in a large mug with half cup of
milk and 2 tbs maple slurp, and a straw. I like the AHAVA hand cream for
dish pan hands from rolling Furr Balls all day. I don't use gloves. And Yes,
it is time to move the science projects from the cold cycle to the heat
cycle. Please put them on the sunny shelf on the back porch. About the burnt
pots... try boiling some Dish *machine* soap in the pot. The super lye will
clean anything off the metal.  Works well on 'nasty' fry pan bottoms. Try it
and see. But they do have disposable Tupper now. Zip locks do just as well
but get the Freezer grade next time you're out. And get paper cups too, we
can save on the water bill. And the electric bill by not using so much HOT
water. And dearest please get some gas for the mower. Ru ..still out of
work.