[Sca-cooks] Re: Now : Grits ,,, WAS: chicken & cherries

ruadh ruadh at home.com
Fri Jun 1 07:58:35 PDT 2001

before I went to Ga Tech, grit was something ones teeth did. Or found on
sand paper. Or at the bottom of the sleeping bag. But then I met the loverly
Southern Belle, and we both enjoyed treating each other to our styles of
hometown cooking. Well 4+ years, and a son and a daughter later. I had to
re-explain... that a way to a Man's heart was still 'thru' his stomach, so
..she gave me an ulcer. While neither child turned into a good cook, the
granddaughter [ age 3] and I have much fun in the kitchen.  "No Fear Taste
Tests" and true opinions ... out of the mouths of babes.  Ru,  who still
uses the Dog to pre-wash the dishes.