[Sca-cooks] Re: Now : Grits ,,, WAS: chicken & cherries

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Fri Jun 1 08:34:18 PDT 2001

Olwen the Odd wrote:
> These northerners
> just don't have good common sense about food.

"Five minutes??? Were these instant grits or regular? Are you sure? How
is it dat in the rest of the grit-eating world, grits take twenty
minutes to cook, and yours took only five minutes? Were these magic
grits? Is there something special about the water around where you live?
Are the laws of physics different faw you than dey are for other people?...

... Yer honnuh, I got no maw yoose faw dis guy."

Adamantius
Actually, what we don't have is a hard-shelled corn that necessitates
slaking...
--
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com