[Sca-cooks] Re: Now : Grits ,,, WAS: chicken & cherries

upsxdls_osu at us.inter.net upsxdls_osu at us.inter.net
Fri Jun 1 08:04:34 PDT 2001

On Fri, 1 Jun 2001 10:42:56 -0400 you wrote:

> Yes ma'am. I'll have my [wet] white grits in a large mug with half cup of
> milk and 2 tbs maple slurp, and a straw. I like the AHAVA hand cream for
> dish pan hands from rolling Furr Balls all day. I don't use gloves. And Yes,
> it is time to move the science projects from the cold cycle to the heat
> cycle. Please put them on the sunny shelf on the back porch. About the burnt
> pots... try boiling some Dish *machine* soap in the pot. The super lye will
> clean anything off the metal.  Works well on 'nasty' fry pan bottoms. Try it
> and see. But they do have disposable Tupper now. Zip locks do just as well
> but get the Freezer grade next time you're out. And get paper cups too, we
> can save on the water bill. And the electric bill by not using so much HOT
> water. And dearest please get some gas for the mower. Ru ..still out of
> work.

I'll buy white grits just for you, I keep *real* maple syrup on hand, do you
want straight or bendable straws? I don't have AHAVA hand cream, but I do have
Skin-so-Soft, Keri Lotion for extra-dry skin, tangerine hand cream, and
something else I can't remember right now. Please remove science projects from
tupperware into the garbage and place tupperware top shelf of dishwasher. I use
baking soda in the bottom of burnt on pots and burn off my cast iron every once
in awhile, I already have freezer grade ziplocks - didn't you see them on top of
the refrigerator? And I keep foam cups on hand so people will quit stealing my
glasses out of the cabinet, there is plenty of gas for the mower and what kind
of work are you looking for? And what qualifications do you have?

Liadan