[Sca-cooks] weird idea... medieval restaurant

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Sat Jun 2 10:04:42 PDT 2001

Actually, you have read my mind. I'm am still in high school but I had this
idea about opening several medieval restaurants and exposing the SCA to the
general public when I get out of culinary school. Already I have started
researching medieval food. And the menu would be in Old English with modern
translation below it (I would also include the source and where you can get
it if you wanted the book). I'd also have my own sort of alcohol drink
distillary as well as selling non alcoholic medieval drinks in supermarkets.
It would be like a chain of elegant, medieval style restaurants all over the
country. I'd also have music and a ballroom if anyone wanted to dance. And
all of my staff would be in cookery garb. I've already have plans for opening
medieval restaurants....I just need to go to culinary school. Ah,t wo more
years till I graduate!!!

Vladimir Misha Ilich Grigarov
Kingdom of Atlantia
Barony of Caer Mear, Western Canton