[Sca-cooks] A challenge to all cooks!

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Mon Jun 4 10:33:21 PDT 2001

I suspect that these differences have to do a lot with where one lives and what
kind of resources one has for the groceries needed to prepare the feast.  If I
had to cook a feast for $3.50 per person, I'd be limited to some kind of stew,
maybe some fruit and bread and butter.  I usually get $5 - $6 for a feast and,
for an oriental feast that requires special things that must be purchased at
speciality stores, $7.

Kiri