[Sca-cooks] Need the wording for Garlic Jance

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 4 12:11:08 PDT 2001

So it goes well with pork eh?  How about whole roasted pig?  That's pork.  I
may make up a batch of this for Pennsic.  The Bright Hills Cooks Guild was
asked to do the Kings private pig roast they will be having after the open
house affair in celebration of their marriage.
This may be a good sauce to offer up and maybe the sage sauce as well. Olwen