[Sca-cooks] polenta

Chris Stanifer jugglethis at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 5 07:28:18 PDT 2001

--- Stefan li Rous <stefan at texas.net> wrote:
> > Yeah.... I was like that with Schaeffer Beer for a
> > long time....
> >
> > Balthazar of Blackmoor
> > (Hey...I was young and unemployed...leave me
> alone, okay?)
>
> Huh? What is "Schaeffer Beer"? Is that like "Coors"
> "Beer"?

If you can imagine any fermented beverage tasting
worse than 'Coors Beer', then you have probably tasted
Schaefer.... It is a very, very cheap brand of beer
with a distinct 'Scotch Tape' flavor...  If I had to
describe the aroma, I would call it very similar to
'Jogger Shoe Twist'.

Balthazar of Blackmoor

=====
Let the people hate, as long as they also fear.