[Sca-cooks] Nasty beer! (was re: polenta)

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Tue Jun 5 12:44:14 PDT 2001

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
I won't go into the absolutely awful beers that were available in Papua New
Guinea...some of the worst in the world, I'm sure.  My former husband would
drink just about anything (his favorite was Budweiser...note:  I said former!!),
but even he drew the line at some of these!

Kiri

Chris Stanifer wrote:

--- Angie Malone <alm4 at cornell.edu> wrote:

> >Piels
> >Rolling Rock
> >Schmidt's ("In the butt-plug bottles")
> >Utica Club
> >Colt 45 (in the 40 oz, of course)
> >Keystone (With the plastic lined can, for that
> piquant hint of polymer)
> >Gennesee Cream ale
> >Pabst Blue Ribbon
> >

> Could it have been:
>
>    National Bohemian  only 99 cents a six pack in
> 1982, at the local arco?
>
>       Angeline

Let us not forget Zagorka....the famous polish/cheq
(?) beer available at your local Pic-n-Save for 29
cents a quart...

=====
Let the people hate, as long as they also fear.