[Sca-cooks] pate

Chris Stanifer jugglethis at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 5 23:11:31 PDT 2001

--- Stefan li Rous <stefan at texas.net> wrote:
> True. However, unless I want a series of files
> called meat-dishes1-msg,
> meat-dishes2-msg, meat-dishes3-msg or big files that
> take a long time
> to download and to search through, I need to divide
> things up somehow.
> And I would prefer to divide them up in such a way
> that folks trying
> to use them will have an idea of where to look. And
> yes, I've had recipes
> that have caused problems as to whether they should
> go in the sausage-msg
> file, the puddings-msg file or the haggis-msg file
> or whatever.

How about a forcemeats.msg file, or a file by that
name with sub-files for sausages, pates, terines,
ballotines, galantines, daubes, mousse, mousseline,
etc ad nauseum, ad infinitum...  What it boils down to
is that they are all pretty much forcemeats (or
farcemeats) to begin with.

Balthazar of Blackmoor

=====
Let the people hate, as long as they also fear.