[Sca-cooks] SCA Interkingdom Comparisons - Weather

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Wed Jun 6 08:08:48 PDT 2001

But that's the way it's always been in this neighborhood ... if you don't like
the weather, wait 5 minutes!  Maryland is having the same kind of thing.  We
went through a terrible drought during the end of April/beginning of May.
Then a week before Memorial Day, the skies opened up, and it's been wet ever
since.  If we have 4 dry days in a row at this point, it'll be something
different.  and, for the first time, temperatures here are getting up into the
80's...though we saw 90's in April!

Kiri