[Sca-cooks] SCA Interkingdom Comparisons - Weather

Lord Boroghul Khara boroghul at narn.pecan-tree.com
Wed Jun 6 21:30:37 PDT 2001

on 6/6/01 4:41 PM, Philip & Susan Troy at troy at asan.com wrote:

> Lord Boroghul Khara wrote:
>> >
>> > I'm wondering if we can work in an exchange... Maryland Crabs for some
>> > Crawdads  (If you correct me and say CrawFISH, I will slap you with a 20
>> > pound salmon)
>
> Nah, they're definitely crawdads. There's no such thing as crawfish. On
> the other hand, civilized people call them crayfish.
>
> Adamantius (who needs crayfish _or_ crawdads when the Danish herring
> festival begins in under three weeks???)
> --
> Phil & Susan Troy

Civilized people used to think the world was flat.
Civilized People used to think the earth was the center of the universe.
Civilized people thought that man couldn¹t fly.
Civilized people think the Detroit Red Wings stink on ice (I don¹t care what
place they finish, they¹re still the deities of the rink as far as I¹m
concerned)