[Sca-cooks] Fishy exchanges... was: SCA Interkingdom Comparisons - Weather

ruadh ruadh at home.com
Thu Jun 7 06:51:16 PDT 2001

does Maine [State- US] still put the little Red Crawdad on its automobile
plates ? they called "IT" .. a lobster.... [hint: regional joke] ????   Ru,
lived there too.

Salmon - ? Chinook, king, tyee, blackmouth, Coho, silver, Chum, dog salmon,
calico, Sockeye, sea-run cut-throat, harvest trout, steelhead trout, sea-run
rainbow trout. red salmon, blueback (Columbia and Quinault Rivers),
kokanee or "silver trout" (landlocked form),humpie, humpback salmon,  [oops,
some not a 20# fish]

- filets, baked, smoked, dried/wet, fresh, fresh water, wild/farmed, Free
range/ocean,
Quick- wacko me before I axe for more.